Search for atmospheres
Standing on the deck of a sailing ship, you can see for miles. It's a clear day. Gulls call out, and you can hear the ship and ropes creaking as the vessel easily moves through the waters. The sails flap in the breeze throughout its voyage.
Comments for "Above Decks"
License details for "Above Decks"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship Bells by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Waves Hitting Boat by Benboncan of the Freesound Project +)
- Umbrella flapping in the wind by By BenBonCan from www.freesound.org +)
- Ship squeak by By Noise Collector - www.freesound.org +)
- Seagulls by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Crushing waves by dobroide from http://www.freesound.org/people/dobroide/sounds/78665/ +)
- Ropes by hello_flowers http://freesound.org +)
- Shore waves by volivieri from http://freesound.org +)