Search for atmospheres
An adventure on the Seas
A Schooner sail
The guests have boarded and the anchor has been pulled. And now it's time for some fresh sea air and quiet reflection as the waves and the wind take us at a pace from the past. No humming engines. Just the sea, the winds, the creak of ropes and wood as they strain, and the billowing of sails.....
Comments for "A Schooner sail"
License details for "A Schooner sail"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Test ship by *)
- Umbrella flapping in the wind by By BenBonCan from www.freesound.org +)
- Seagull Cries by Crk365 of the Freesound Project +)
- Seagulls by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Ship creak by freesound.org +)
- Ropes by hello_flowers http://freesound.org +)
- Shore waves by volivieri from http://freesound.org +)
- Medium Wind by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license