Search for atmospheres
The Phantom of the Opera- Andrew Llyod Webber
A Trip to the Phantoms lair
The setting in The Phantom of the Opera, scene 4, Christine and the Phantom are on the way down to the Phantom's lair. They both are in a boat moving slowly across the misty waters of the cavernous, underground lake. In this scene, it explains how Christine thinks the Phantom is in her mind, and how the Phantom is her angel of music that her father sent her. The final theme for the overall script of the Phantom of the Opera is that of the allure, mystery, and comfort of night and darkness.
Comments for "A Trip to the Phantoms lair"
License details for "A Trip to the Phantoms lair"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Creepy Choir by alextundra from http://freesound.org +)
- Drops in a cave by dkustic +)
- Cave wind by http://freesound.org +)
- Cave Drip by RoscoeToon from http://freesound.org +)
- rowing by sinewave1kHz from freesound.org +)
- Crackling Fire by urupin from http://freesound.org +)