Search for atmospheres
Declan's just set sail
Aboard the Plover
Aboard his beloved Plover, you can hear Declan laugh realizing that he's finally done it. He's set sail and he's not planning to return anytime soon. With his trusty gull companion and any other birds that wish to tag along, he braves the impacific Pacific and occasionally consults his maps or his collection of Edmund Burke. (My ambiance for Brian Doyle's "The Plover")
Comments for "Aboard the Plover"
License details for "Aboard the Plover"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Man Laughing Quietly by Adam_N from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Sail in the Wind by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Boat engine by By Domingus - www.freesound.org +)
- Ship squeak by By Noise Collector - www.freesound.org +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Bird wings by Tigersound +)
- page turns by trundlefly from http://freesound.org +)
- Ocean waves by xserra from freesound.org +)