Search for atmospheres
There's nothing better than sitting in your floatplane with the engine off, listening to the sounds of the wilderness around you. Water lapping against your floats, distant wolves in the mountains and the occasional Osprey hunting across the lake.
Comments for "Alaska Lake"
License details for "Alaska Lake"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Lake waves by Benboncan at freesound.org +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- wolf howl by Gorgoroth6669 from http://freesound.org +)
- Bird Chorus by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Osprey Call by NPS from http://www.wildlifeofct.com/osprey.html +)
- Common Loon by www.naturebits.org +)
- White-throated Sparrow by www.xeno-canto.org +)