Search for atmospheres
The biggest lake with crystal-clear water. Surrounded with taiga, the mirror of Baikal reflects deep blue of heavens. Here, in a small corner of the untouched nature, you can hear ringing trills of a nightingale and a sad call of a cuckoo, whiff of the fresh wind which is full with a smell of pitch and needles touches your face and takes away all the sadness. Together with silent rustle of waves gloomy thoughts recede, and the silent melody carries you away far from all problems and adversities.
Comments for "Baikal"
License details for "Baikal"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Lake waves by Benboncan at freesound.org +)
- Cuckoo by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Nightingale Song by Inchadney of the Freesound Project +)
- Vangelis, Flûte de Pan by Vangelis (Flûte de Pan) from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM03yPTGA2Q +)
- Wind blows in leaves by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license