Search for atmospheres
Swimming In Bogbeast Shallows
Bogbeast Shallows. Just thinking about those words makes you excited, ready for adventure. Your dads have taken you a few times before, and there was always a blast to be had, swimming, trying to catch the frogs, and watching as your dad showed off in front of your other dad, inspired by your cheering, much to your other dad's chagrin. Memories are made here, the dark woods of Causarath forest is nearby, and occasionally you look up to gaze at the observer's tower, a massive, crumbling tower that your other dad told you once was probably built a very long time ago. Looking around, you remember seeing your dad splashing your other dad, your other dad shrieking and laughing, and you smile, too. It's so beautiful here, and you love swimming in the shallows.
Comments for "Bogbeast Shallows"
License details for "Bogbeast Shallows"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Calm River by -k-is_the_author +)
- stream and birds Lundby by Agnese Priekule +)
- Bubbles by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- 3 water frogs by daveincamas from http://freesound.org +)
- Gentle Sea by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Deep Forest morning by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Deep Water by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Springpeepers by Vectormedia +)