Search for atmospheres
Campfire by a Creek
Feeling rather tired, you decide to go bed. The campsite is near a small creek, just loud enough and just close enough that you can still hear it from the tent. There's still a campfire crackling nearby, though the people tending to it are silent. Combined with constant chirping of crickets and the occasional impute from some frogs and owls, you let the this simple lullaby lull you to sleep.
Comments for "Campfire by a Creek"
License details for "Campfire by a Creek"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Creek by Corsica S of the Freesound Project +)
- 2 frogs crackle 02 by daveincamas from http://freesound.org +)
- Owl Hoot by Inchadney of the Freesound Project +)
- campfire by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Crickets ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license