Search for atmospheres
the storm hasn't arrived yet but the sky says it'll be here soon
Classical on the Gray Ocean
The sound of ocean waves crashing as you look out over an endless cold, gray sea. Distant thunder and whales sometimes call to you, you stole your father's old radio, just for the day to have some music to distract you. The storm is coming.
Comments for "Classical on the Gray Ocean"
License details for "Classical on the Gray Ocean"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- waves crashing by *)
- Umbrella flapping in the wind by By BenBonCan from www.freesound.org +)
- whale 2 by davidou from http://freesound.org +)
- Old Radio Chopin by Fredrick Chopin *)
- Pacific coast by H Hargitai +)
- Dry Thunder3 by juskiddink from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
*) Soundsnap.com license