Search for atmospheres
Sitting on a rock somewhere thinking about existence
You've escaped from society for a day. No work, no school, no stress. Only bliss. After wandering through nature for an hour or two, you find yourself at a small stream, surrounded by rocks and trees. You sit down, drinking it all in. It's quiet, and the leaves are a shade of green that you just don't get in the city. You close your eyes and let everything wash over you: the splashing of the water, the warm sun on your skin. You can feel your heart beating, and there's a song playing in your head that you just can't quite place...
Comments for "Contemplation"
License details for "Contemplation"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- River by Adam_N from http://freesound.org +)
- Light chimes by j1987 from http://freesound.org +)
- Oak Creaking in the Wind by klankbeerld from http://freesound.org +)
- heartbeat by thenudo on Freesound.org +)
- Guitar Melancholic by Whitesand +)