Search for atmospheres
D&D Eyecatcher flagship
D&D Ship anchored in harbor
A typical day at the docks spent listening to waves and endogenous sea birds. Subtle, back ground for any time spent in harbor.
Jarlaxle Baenre's ship, The Eyecatcher, is anchored at the Water Deep harbor. It rests between two sister ships The Heartbreaker and The Hellraiser. Why are they there is not as important as what lies beneath.
Comments for "D&D Ship anchored in harbor"
License details for "D&D Ship anchored in harbor"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ocean Surf by GaryEdstrom on freeosund.org +)
- Wooden Ship by http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- ducks wash in pond by http://www.zapsplat.com/ +)
- Distant Church Bells by Ivopla +)
- Buzzard by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Small crowd outside hot weathe by s9ames +)
- seagull on beach by squashy555 from https://www.freesound.org/people/squashy555/sounds/353416/ +)