Search for atmospheres
All the sounds of sitting in a kayak on the lake as the sun dapples the water and the birds call from the tree line on the shore. Every summer of my life I have spent visiting this amazing place, resting and recharging with the sound of nature and the unmistakeable and unforgettable sound of Canadian Loons in the distance. I left out the mosquitos. But I would have added a squirrel or two if I could have found a decent track!
Comments for "Lake Temagami"
License details for "Lake Temagami"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Lake waves by Benboncan at freesound.org +)
- Woodpeckers Pecking by Benboncan of the Freesound Project +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Distant Train Horn by IFartInUrGeneralDirection +)
- Bird Chorus by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Canadian Loons by laurent from http://freesound.org +)
- Common Loon by www.naturebits.org +)
- White-throated Sparrow by www.xeno-canto.org +)