Search for atmospheres
Lay by the beach
In the last few weeks of summer finally you get a trip to the beach. It is colder than usual so you don't go in to the water too much and just take a nap on a beach towel. You are under a big umbrella tied do the ground because there are small slightly cold breezes following past.
Comments for "Lay by the beach"
License details for "Lay by the beach"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Cold Arctic Wind by cobratronic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- American Bittern by Emily +)
- 2-minute-spaced-waves by Juan Manuel Núñez +)
- BeachWaves2-FS by juskiddink from http://freesound.org +)
- Buzzard in the Brae by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Bubbles Loop by Torgeirr +)