Search for atmospheres
Nothing is more relaxing than sitting on the lakeshore in Minnesota in the early morning. Grab a lawn chair and listen to the waves lap upon the shore, with the song of the early morning birds, especially the white-throated sparrow. Watch the wisps of fog drift across the surface of the lake, and an occasional loon calls across the surface of the water.
Comments for "Minnesota Lakeside"
License details for "Minnesota Lakeside"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Lake waves by Benboncan at freesound.org +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Bird Chorus by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Medium rain by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- White-Throated Sparrow by Sean Tahtinen +)
- Common Loon by www.naturebits.org +)
- White-throated Sparrow by www.xeno-canto.org +)