Search for atmospheres
Relaxation on the shores of lake superior, with a harpist playing, and birds all around you.
Minnesota Lakeside Music
It is a cool summer day on the shores of lake superior; on a beach near a lodge you are staying in a harpist is practicing their music and is more than happy for you to share the moment with them as the cool breeze and beautiful singing of the native northern birds add to the lush tones of the harpist's playing.
Comments for "Minnesota Lakeside Music"
License details for "Minnesota Lakeside Music"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Lake waves by Benboncan at freesound.org +)
- Canadian Geese Loons by Free sound from http//freesound.org +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Bird Chorus by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Celtic Harp (Lisa Lynne) by Lisa Lynne +)
- Medium rain by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- White-Throated Sparrow by Sean Tahtinen +)
- Common Loon by www.naturebits.org +)