Search for atmospheres
Home away from home.
Mix is still under construction. Pana Lake is a small lake in central Illinois just west of the large Lake Shelbyville. It is far quieter, and an excellent home-away-from-home. You can work peacefully with a cup of coffee on the wraparound deck, with birds, frogs, and gentle water sounds in the background, with the occasional car passing by on a dirt/gravel road.
Comments for "Pana Lake"
License details for "Pana Lake"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Forest Birds by H3llra1s3r (JB) +)
- Water in the Wash 1 by izzybel +)
- Frogs by oyez from http://freesound.org +)
- Lake Waves Lapping by Robinhood76 on freesound.org +)
- Crackling Fire by sagetyrtle from http://freesound.org +)
- woodpecker by satish +)
- Underwater ambience by scratchikken from freesound.org +)
- Car on Dirt Road by TOCii +)