Search for atmospheres
Near Big Rock
A transportation to a favorite studying and reading spot when I was in high school. There was a deep swimming hole a little way up the river but no one ever wandered downstream as far as I did while I was there, so I was never interrupted. It was before I had adult responsibilities. It was utterly peaceful.
Comments for "Reading Downstream"
License details for "Reading Downstream"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Car drive by by "Audio Library" from Youtube +)
- Trickling Fountain by https://www.freesound.org/people/Tritus/ +)
- Bird Chorus by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- swimming pool by Oneirophile from http://freesound.org" +)
- River;stream by rikkisch +)
- Morning Town Ambience by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)
- page turns by trundlefly from http://freesound.org +)
- Wind blows in leaves by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license