Search for atmospheres
Homesick for the Ocean
Reading on the Oregon Coast
A quick creation to simulate the sounds of home. Seagulls, distant crashing waves, and families digging sandcastles. Whipping winds, a soft mist off the surf, and the safety of a familiarly cloudy sky. Curl up with your favorite beach blanket and cozy mystery and let the day pass you by without worry.
Comments for "Reading on the Oregon Coast"
License details for "Reading on the Oregon Coast"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Beach w/ Kids by BritoSounds +)
- seagulls long by DaveGould at freesounds.org +)
- Crushing waves by dobroide from http://www.freesound.org/people/dobroide/sounds/78665/ +)
- Animal steps on grass by https://www.freesound.org/people/superEGsonic/ +)
- Portland Home by Lisa Banta +)
- digging in sand by Robinhood76 from freesound.org +)
- Hamptons Beach Waves by SusannaCat *)
- Elk bugle 64 by zedge +)
*) Soundsnap.com license