Search for atmospheres
A peaceful summer afternoon spent in good company.
Potamides were a type of water nymph of Greco-Roman mythology. They were assigned to a class of nymphs of fresh water known as naiads and as such belonged to a category that presided over rivers and streams. Potamides showed themselves very favorably inclined to young girls and gently removed the freckles from all who bathed in their streams. On the other hand, they had an aggressive behavior directed at young men coming near their watery territories, whom they dragged down to their abodes.
Comments for "Riverside Nymphs"
License details for "Riverside Nymphs"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- stream 1 Lundby by Agnese Priekule +)
- wind chimes 2 by giddster from http://freesound.org +)
- FEMALE giggle by http://freesound.org/people/Ch0cchi/sounds/15288/ +)
- female humming fleetwood mac by Janna A +)
- Forest by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Harp improvisation by RepDac3 from freesound.org +)