Search for atmospheres
Storm at sea
Rough sailing ahead
In the middle of nowhere in the ocean, waves tower as great daggers of light slice through the dark clouds. Sprays of water - sea and rain - fly through the air, carried by the howling wind, across the wooden deck. Tattered sails flap desperately through the onslaught. The ship is completely at the ocean’s mercy.
Comments for "Rough sailing ahead"
License details for "Rough sailing ahead"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Crushing waves by dobroide from http://www.freesound.org/people/dobroide/sounds/78665/ +)
- Flag Flapping In The Wind by felix.blume from freesound.org +)
- Cloth Flapping by leonelmail from http://freesound.org +)
- Sharp Loud Thunderclap by soundbible.com +)
- Rain and Wind by Taira Komori from http://freesound.org +)
- running footsteps by vmgraw (creative commons 0, public domain, freesound.org) +)
- Howling wind by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Squeaking Wooden Floor by Zwier : http://www.freesound.org/people/zwier/sounds/200324/ +)
*) Soundsnap.com license