Search for atmospheres
the sea noises
noises that could or could not be present at sea, likely to not be present as they are completely diegetic, excluding the heartbeat but due to the typical volume of being at sea I'd be surprised if you could hear your own heartbeat.
Terms and conditions apply
Comments for "seascape"
License details for "seascape"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship Bells by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Heavenly Choirs by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Ship squeak by By Noise Collector - www.freesound.org +)
- Solitudo Winds loop by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Heart Beat by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Waves on shore by Luftrum- from www.freesound.org +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Ocean Wide stereo by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license