Search for atmospheres
the ship is gently swaying, rolling in the gentle waves that lap against the wooden sides. a salty breeze sprays your face and the gulls overhead soar and glide between the billowing sails. There's a captivating voice singing in the distance as you look off towards the rocky Edie jutting off from a far off shore. a beautiful woman with long flowing hair slides from the rocks and into the blue waters, you could have sworn you saw a shimmering tail. you watch, captivated, until she swims closer. breaking the surface of the water and smiling up at you. her face and body adorned in seashells and starfish. her jewel colored tail gently swaying, working against the current.
Comments for "siren song"
License details for "siren song"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship Bells by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Ship squeak by By Noise Collector - www.freesound.org +)
- Waves on shore by Luftrum- from www.freesound.org +)
- Splash by Lukeirl from http://freesound.org +)
- Underwater soft by monica137142 freesound.org +)
- Mermaid Echoes by Notochordian +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Ocean Wide stereo by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license