Search for atmospheres
Sleeping on the island
The Island: Night
How do you feel after a long day? Tired enough to sleep. Your sleep is restless, so you awaken to hear the other two sharing your fire and shelter sleeping peacefully. You decide to keep watch over them, making sure that nothing enters the camp that shouldn't.
Comments for "The Island: Night"
License details for "The Island: Night"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Stone dropped in water by Adam_N from http://freesound.org +)
- Slow breathing by BenLam +)
- Thai Island Beach by Damsteegt from http://freesound.org +)
- snoring by http://www.freesound.org/people/JasonElrod/sounds/85470/ +)
- Wind, Realistic by InspectorJ from https//freesound.org +)
- light breeze by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Snap crackle fire, low burn by Nicolle Melanson-Powell +)
- Sniff by Twiggles from http://freesound.org +)