Search for atmospheres
A warm and windy summer day;
The Nature of Books
You've spent most of the morning and early afternoon tending to the chickens and cleaning up your cabin. You deserve a break, and what better way to spend it than to pick up where you left off with your favorite novel. You grab it off of the end table and head out the front door, making your way to the best spot on the entire property. It's slightly hidden, and covered in a nice shade from the old maple tree that looms over this particular spot. It's a small incline from the stream that runs through the side of your property and into the woods near by. It's quiet and fills you with peace whenever you're near it. You set yourself down against the great tree and open your book to continue the adventure within it's pages. What a time to be alive.
Comments for "The Nature of Books"
License details for "The Nature of Books"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- cicadas day by blaukreuz from http://freesound.org +)
- forest_wind_summer by Don't know +)
- Birds in a finnish forest by Finnish broadcasting company, https://freesound.org/people/YleArkisto/sounds/249699/ +)
- Stream by Flame +)
- wind chimes solo by giddster from http://freesound.org +)
- Page Turn (2) by OwlStorm +)