Search for atmospheres
Visualizing the book I'm writing
The Swimming Hole
There's a swimming hole at the end of the road, with one bench and one willow tree. There's no beach, and nowhere to sunbathe without laying beside the street, but it's quieter than the public beach further down the lake. There's no noisy people here, and a car only drives by every once in a while. Your only company is the birds in the willow, the bugs in the yellowing grass, and the gulls fishing in the lake. On a hot day on Citrine Crescent, this is the only way to truly escape the heat.
Comments for "The Swimming Hole"
License details for "The Swimming Hole"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Car drive by by "Audio Library" from Youtube +)
- Dog bark by By Ronfont - www.freesound.org +)
- Grasshopper Chirr by martats +)
- Osprey Call by NPS from http://www.wildlifeofct.com/osprey.html +)
- Birds Chirping by ohsoeffect from http://youtube.com +)
- Lake Waves Lapping by Robinhood76 on freesound.org +)
- seagull on beach by squashy555 from https://www.freesound.org/people/squashy555/sounds/353416/ +)
- Walking on Gravel by youtube.com +)