Search for atmospheres
A storm begins on a warm night by the sea. Whales rarely sing their songs.
Whale Singing & Night Storm
Night. Fresh sea air. The sea is calm. Soft sea waves. Silent rain drips into the sea. Keith rarely sings his song. Calm wind. Rarely there is thunder, which will soon turn into a storm. Rarely strikes lightning in water. The storm is coming ...
Comments for "Whale Singing & Night Storm"
License details for "Whale Singing & Night Storm"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- a big thunder by csengeri from http://freesound.org (one part) +)
- whale 2 by davidou from http://freesound.org +)
- Beach Waves by eu mesma +)
- Gale Wind by juryduty from http://freesound.org +)
- Whale Cry by LittleRobotSoundFactory +)
- Close lightning by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Heavy rain by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant Thunder by Unknown +)