Search for atmospheres
Writing by Running Water in Summertime
Writing by a Stream in Summer
You're sat by a peaceful creek in the middle of summer. The air is still and the birds and insects are at their most content, chirping and chattering away. You sit against a tree under the shade and scribble away at a notepad with your quill, lulled by the babbling water and comforting sounds of nature around you.
Comments for "Writing by a Stream in Summer"
License details for "Writing by a Stream in Summer"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Happy birds singing a summer s by "sphion from http://freesound.org" +)
- Writing with a quill by DarkDeej +)
- Tree frogs at night by Emmanuel Holterbach from Freesound.org +)
- Water in the Wash 1 by izzybel +)
- Creek & Peeping Frogs by kvgarlic of freesound.org +)
- Cicadas - Summer Evening by Leah Fishwick +)
- Frogs by oyez from http://freesound.org +)
- Pond soundscape by Porphyr from http://freesound.org +)