Search for atmospheres
Three distinct sounds for shifting focus
Zen Coastal Relaxation
Three layers of sound to focus on. The gentle rocking of the waves, the zen music and the subtle heartbeat. When listening for relaxation, fix your focus on just one of the sounds and allow the others to become 'background'. When your focus starts to stray, fix it on one of the other sounds and let everything else fade out of conscious mind.
Comments for "Zen Coastal Relaxation"
License details for "Zen Coastal Relaxation"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship Bells by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Heavenly Choirs by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Ship squeak by By Noise Collector - www.freesound.org +)
- Solitudo Winds loop by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Heart Beat by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Waves on shore by Luftrum- from www.freesound.org +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Ocean Wide stereo by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license